Wednesday, February 23, 2011

a toolbox for my little men

My boys and I love hunting for treasures at the Thrift store down the street. It's fun, inexpensive and an eco-friendly way to shop. It's recycling at its best and I love that it teaches my kids the value of a dollar too. They can often afford to buy things there with their own money. Hallelujah!

I recently picked up this little wooden box in the housewares section. I think it was used for napkins and utensils - maybe for a patio or something. 




It had a little golden rooster on it that was easy to remove. I stenciled it with a Sharpie marker and turned it into a portable tool box for my boys.  
Just the right size.



1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! My guy is only one but I think even he would have loads of fun with this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...