Wednesday, April 27, 2011

will & kate - a celebration of sorts

One of my favourite things to sew for kids is aprons. 
My little ones love to wear them and role play. But aprons aren't just for the playroom. Why not introduce toddlers and preschoolers to the real kitchen?! Cooking and baking are great ways for children to learn math and science concepts as well as new vocabulary.

And with the Royal wedding this week, I decided to make a very special apron:




Fabulously fun and feminine!
Now I'll have to make another one for me when I watch William and Kate tie the knot...

Are you planning to watch on the big day?

4 comments:

  1. So. Dang. Cute. I want an adult size one for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jo! I'm admiring all your creative posts here so can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...