Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm back

It's been a while!
Sorry. It hasn't been intentional. Just trying to get caught up on some things here and there. My biggest struggle in life always seems to be lack of time.

I've been reorganizing my sewing/craft room. And that always seems to lead to a trip to the fabric store somehow. I picked these beauties up - on sale!





Not sure what I'll make with them yet but I love the colour combinations and patterns. 
Wish I could have bought more of each, but I had to behave. And really have no more room for fabric!

I managed to make it out to the Thrift store recently too. And I'm thankful I did! I picked up all of these clothes, most for $2 a piece! A few of them are future projects. Quick sewing projects for a better fit or repair.
One will be a refashion that I hope to tackle someday soon. If it turns out I will post it here.




Oh and did I mention that not one of these is for my boys?
That's a rare treat for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...