Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quilty Pillow

I've been working at reclaiming my living room from the kids - 
and trying to convert it to a more inviting 'adult' space.

And because I've been bitten by the quilting bug, I thought I'd make a new pillow for the couch.




 This is a much smaller quilting project than my last one but it packs a lot more punch!
 
I was anxious to really sink my teeth into a more modern style of 'quilting'. 
I use the term loosely because really - it is a pieced pillow sham. 




 


  It's a slip cover so there was no actual 'quilting' or sandwiching involved. 


Hidden zipper in back


The pillow cover is removable so I can throw it in the wash (did I mention I have two boys?!).



Now I just need to make one more!
 Thanks for reading :)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...